Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere PRO Export with Media Encode

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

as I haven't found a working solution I kindly ask for any help.

So what is the probem?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro (23.5.0 Build56) and the Media Encoder (23.5 Build 51).

When I try to export a sequenz to AME nothing happend. 

I re-installed both and did some reboots but no success. 
When I use After Effects with AME everything works fine.

Does anybody got an idea to solve that issue?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus292256356o81!

Thanks for writing in. Does it happen with a specific project? Do you have any third-party plugins? 

Let us know.

Kartika

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

that happens with every project and I didn't install any third-party plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening with me, too. I used to be able to enter my output settings and click "Send to Media Encoder," and AME would launch, with my project queued and the settings I had entered. Now I have to separately open Media Encoder and Add Source, specify all settings, and then render. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything, moved Plug-ins to the Desktop, rebooted... can't think of anything else to do.

Versions of ME and PP are 2023 on Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try reverting to an earlier version of Premiere 23 or updating to 23.6 and see if that helps...  You can do this in the creative cloud app.  See the screengrab to see where you can install "other versions. "  You might also try this before reinstalling premiere

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.htmlScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 6.56.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on 23.6.

I used the cleaner tool on Premiere Pro and Media Encoder, reinstalled -- and no dice. 

Reverted both PP and ME to 23.5 -- and no dice.

ME just won't trigger. I have to open it manually and choose Add Source in order to render.

It's not the end of the world because at least I can use ME, but I wish it was as easy as it used to be. Maybe 23.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your thorough answer...   doesn't happen that often here...  maybe try creating a new windows user account with administrative priveliges...  sometimes can clear stuff up.    And can you send "replace with After Effects comp" in Premiere?  If not, probably indicating something wrong with the dll's...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for hanging in with me. I can execute Replace with After Effects comp from PP. 

Here are my Adobe-related startup apps. Maybe something major is missing that I should add?

Anyways, not a fatal error, so perhaps the next update (Windows or Adobe) or my next computer will fix all.

shaxpir_0-1692581627214.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines