• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Exporting Stereo as Mono

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using cs6 for a job, as the new version of CC had issues, and I have more experience with cs6.

For some reason any video I export as an MXF OP1a file has the audio file (which was stereo originally) now in mono in the video I ouputted. There is no left and right panning of the instruments, everything is centered in a single channel.

If I export the same file as an mp4 the stereo mix for the studio is as it should be.

I would like to use MXF OP1a for the quality of the image.

I had no issues with these a couple of years ago when I last used cs6.

Can anybody help me with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the Audio tab settings in the Export dialog box? How about posting a screen-grab of that, drag/drop the image onto your reply box ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

Thanks R Neil Haugen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screen shot of your track mixer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard, Yes, I will do this tomorrow, when I wake up. Its late at night in New Zealand now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same trouble in Premiere Pro CC 2019. It seems that this problem is know since 2017 and till now there is no issue ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now having the same issue on the priemier pro 2021, did you ever get an answer? I don't see a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old post, several versions back.

Please give your current version of Premiere Pro, and of course including the sequence details and export details is useful.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi this video helped me with that problem in premiere 2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoYUeuVBHes 
In short you need to create a new sequence and choose multicannel master in menu "tracks". Then copy your edit to it and export stereo as usual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines