• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Failure to Launch

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just downloaded Premiere Pro using the CC Desktop, and when I go to 'Open' nothing happens. Not even a launch window, no crash, no error message. Task Manager does not aknowledge that Premiere Pro is even a process. I Ended the Process of CC thinking that a little restart would help, but nothing. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, googling for similar issues, and I haven't found anyone having this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble this early on.

How confident are you that your computer meets the system requirements for Premiere Pro?

For this type of issue, I'd use Chat Bubble at the lower right of the Adobe support pages to get help with the installation.  It's automated at first, but follow the prompts for installation help.  Try to set aside an hour or two as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly confident, I've used premiere pro on this same computer, but to be fair this was probably a few versions ago. I will try the chat to help troubleshoot, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Courtney, I wonder if it's a permissions error? Could you try launching from a fresh user account and see if that helps? 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...

I'm also curious if you can share your system specs (OS, RAM, CPU, GPU) so we know what we're working with. You can try these things if the chat support team isn't able to bypass this! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines