• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Files cant be located after sending them

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I need some premiere pro related help!

I've been working on this project for quite a while now and it just needs some final fixing which was meant to be made by my friend. This is not the first time I have sent a Premiere Pro Project including all the files (of course) to someone via Google Drive due to long-distance and it has always worked. However, this project seems to be a tricky one.

My friend has received all of the files and the project file, however a handful of files can't be located.

We've tried all we could think of: made sure we're using the same premiere pro version, uploaded/downloaded the files again, tried to link them manually, renamed the project, transformed it into an audition file since it's mainly the sound that needs fixing...but nothing seems to work. It's always the same five files missing, but they are in the same folder as everything else and work perfectly fine when opened by themselves.

Does anyone know what's happening here?

Help would be hugely appreciated!

- Sarah

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did he download them to his hard drive or is he using them from Google Drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He downloaded them on his hard drive!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try renaming the missing files and use the 'replace footage' command in the project panel.

replace footage 3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines