I've been working on this project for quite a while now and it just needs some final fixing which was meant to be made by my friend. This is not the first time I have sent a Premiere Pro Project including all the files (of course) to someone via Google Drive due to long-distance and it has always worked. However, this project seems to be a tricky one.
My friend has received all of the files and the project file, however a handful of files can't be located.
We've tried all we could think of: made sure we're using the same premiere pro version, uploaded/downloaded the files again, tried to link them manually, renamed the project, transformed it into an audition file since it's mainly the sound that needs fixing...but nothing seems to work. It's always the same five files missing, but they are in the same folder as everything else and work perfectly fine when opened by themselves.