Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro for videos during presentation

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Some time ago I was working on a project wich involved a liveshow with several videos. They used premiere to 'control' these video's. In a month I have a similar event and was wondering if someone could help me with how to set this up or if there's an easyer way to control the video's. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lodewijkc,

Thanks for the question. What do you mean by "control" the videos? Why would you need an editing system to simply playback videos? Wouldn't a player app be more straightforward? Let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kevin-Monahan @Peru Bob 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. The thing is, I don't really know why they used premiere...

For the project I'm working on I need to make video clips appear on musical cues from a live orchestra. So I need to be able to quickly skip to a next clip. Previously, I've done this with powerpoint/keynote but that's not always as good. So that made me think and when I saw them use priemere for the live playback on a projection I thought that could be my answer. 

But a player app would be better indeed. Do you by any chance know one that could do this?

[Please do not double post same answer, mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "control"?

Please explain in more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines