• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Frame rate / Slow motion Issue / Bug?

Explorer ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I'm having a problem where when I drop 60fps footage into a 24 or 30fps composition and try to slow it, premiere is duplicating the frames rather than stretching the footage like it typically does. It only seems to do it in this one project I have, and I'm hoping I can find a fix for it or at least report it as a bug so Adobe can investigate. A screen recording detailing the issue is below, and thanks in advance for any help.

Premiere Pro Version 22.3.0

MacOS 12.3.1

https://youtu.be/DEuYJtdgTdc

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. What happens when you toggle off proxies? My only guess would be that perhaps somehow your proxies got a different frame rate? I know it's a stretch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, even when playing back the regular files, it does the same thing.

I just spent an hour rebuilding the timeline in a new project exactly the same and everything is working as intended. something triggered a bug in that project.

Thanks,

Devin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a strange thing to have happened. Let us know if it crops up again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You saved me hours. For some reason, it just works!

I've run into this problem several months ago, looking for different threads since 2014, not only us having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines