• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro freeze

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing a project in premiere and found a template on envato elements, i imported the template into my project timeline, just as i was about to edit the nested sequences in the template to suit my project, premiere pro froze and keeps showing not responding. I have tried restarting the app several times but it doesnt help. I even tried to delete the the template on my computer hoping that it will offline it but its still there. I believe the template has a dynamic link to after effects.  I use a razerblade 15 advanced pc with 64Gb ddr4 ram 1TB ssd, 8gb nvidia GTX 2070 super with max Q, intel i7 10th gen processor

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

I found a solution that works, it turns out the template i imported into the sequence corrupted the XML file for my project so an easy work around that worked for me is to create a new project and import your main project (the one with the problem) into your project bin. worked like magic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check with Envato tech support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, turns out to be a problem with adobe, motion graphics templates created in after effects for premiere pro 2020 above crash and freeze almost all the time. Adobe needs to work on their essential graphics workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it only freeze with that one template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it does, and i find that it also freezes for several other templates i use from envato elements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution that works, it turns out the template i imported into the sequence corrupted the XML file for my project so an easy work around that worked for me is to create a new project and import your main project (the one with the problem) into your project bin. worked like magic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines