Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Premiere Pro getting stuck at 51%

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been trying to export my video for the past 4 days, and every time I do my export gets stuck at 51%. I have let it run while I am sleeping and 8 hours later it is still stuck at 51%. I have tried Using CBR, VBR pass 1 and VBR pass 2 but still no luck. I have tried Pre-rendering the timeline before I export it, and I have also tried switching from GPU acceleration (CUDA) to software only, but it still fails to export. When I click cancel on the export, it then gives me an error code listed as (AEVideoFilter:11). I don't get any error codes while rendering the timeline, just when I cancel the export.

PC SPECS:
Ryzen 7 5800x
Nzxt kraken x63 240mm aio
RTX 3060 TI graphics card
Asus ROG strix b550-f
ballistic 32 gb 3600mhz
NZXT h510 elite case
850w power supply
1tb m.2 SSD
1TB hard drive

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also forgot to mention I am on windows 11

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines