• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro GIF Exports Green Pixelation

Engaged ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Premiere 2022. My original content is 1920x1080 h264 video. I reduced the sequence to 1280x720, and exported it as an animated GIF--I didn't change any other settings. Attached is a screenshot of my exports settings. 

You can see in my GIF there's green dot pixels on the street and on her clothes.  

Any idea what causes this? Sometimes I see this issue in different colors? Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have hardly any control over your settings when exporting a GIF from Premier Pro. I think you'll achieve better results by exporting your video out as a video and then using a separate software to generate your GIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I had simliar issues in photoshop---is there a better 3rd party app everyone uses for GIFS? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on MacOS and use Gifski and Gif Brewery. I also use After Effects and the GifGun script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for the screenshots. Could you also check if there's a GPU update available? Also, let us know if you getting the same issue after exporting it as a video.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am on a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) on Monterey 12.0.1 ---so I am up to date. The green dots do not appear when I export video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too. Which is extra weird, because the noise is happening over a solid background from a screen capture. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution? Trying to do gifs again and having pixel issues again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue. Any updates on this Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.  I'm actually kind of amazed at how Adobe managed to constantly disappoint me.  I'm paying them hundreds of pounds a year for their suite of creative apps, I expect them to be able to do something as basic as export a GIF properly without my having to use more third party apps.  It's pathetic 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines