• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Grainy Exports

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I am struggling with grainy and blurry exports in Premier Pro.
I really dont get it as i havent seen it before without being able to correct it.
I have tried a many many settings back and forth without any great result - not even a little better
The movie i am tring to export is appx 2,5 min long and a mix of an MP4 with sound and "Screenshots"
The MP4, Screenshots and some text elements are equally grainy. It should not be needed any additional files functionality as i have done the similar before. using PC HP Lap Top Elitbook and :Latest Premier Pro as on 15 March 2022.
Any ideas...  

Stefan2359652417ge_0-1647355274175.png

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your movie has a very small framesize and there is no point in using such high bitrate for such a small image.

If trying to play that full screen on a HD monitor. Then yes it will look grainy and blurry.

Try and use a regular drive instead of One Drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines