• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Installed and functional, but not showing under "Installed" tab, on Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently tried to install Premiere Pro through the CC App, on Monterey 12.5, and it has installed the software, but its not showing as installed uner the Creative Cloud tab, and as such I cannot access addons or plugins for the App.

I've attempted uninstalling and reinstalling and it crashes at 92%, but is still then installed and useable, but we come back to my original problem.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like either Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro does not have correct permissions to run.

If either Creative Cloud Desktop or Premiere Pro are running, quit them.

Go to the Applications folder then the Adobe Creative Cloud folder and use "Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud"to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.

WarrenHeaton_0-1659937115741.png

Then go to the Applications folder and then the Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 folder (or whichver version it is) and use "Uninstall Adobe Premiere Pro 2022" to uninstall Premiere Pro.

WarrenHeaton_1-1659937179678.png

Restart and try installing Creative Cloud Desktop again.  Whenever you're prompted to give permissions, do so.

Assuming that works, install Premiere Pro and again whenever you're prompted to give permissions, do so.

If at any point none of this works as expected, use the Chat bubble on the Adobe web pages to  start a support chat, asking for assistance with removing/installing Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines