• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro is freezing and glitching, nothing is working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro was fine earlier today, then suddenly, I couldn't click the effect tab or any other tab. I quit the application, tried again, only this time, I couldn't click anything. So I quit again, cleared my cache files, ran the program again, no avail. The only thing I can do is scrub and play the video. I minimized Premiere Pro to Google it, it let me leave for a second, and then this popped up.

Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 - C__Users_rainb_Documents_Adobe_Premiere Pro_14.0_penpal with me 01 7_9_2021 12_54_55 PM.png

It's hard to see, but it's just a tiny square with everything in Premiere Pro overlapping? I've tried three more times and the same thing keeps happening, and I still can't do anything in Premiere. I've already tried resetting my workspace, it doesn't work. What do I do? Thank you!

[you start by asking in the correct forum]

Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

I finally figured it out! Apparently, I had tried color correcting a nested video, and Premiere Pro did not like it. I tried this two more times in new projects... same problem. Then I finally returned to the original project, deleted the nested sequence, and boom, problem solved. I have no idea why this happened. Just a weird bug I suppose...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro 2021 15.2 (current version, no updates to install) on my Dell G3 15 3500. I've had no prior problems with Premiere Pro, and I wasn't doing anything differently when I started having problems.

I've just downloaded the newest graphics driver by (Intel UHD 27.20.100.8935, A03) and it hasn't helped the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro and there hasn't been any changes.

I hope this is enough information. I'm not tech savy. Thank you for your help. Let me know if you need any more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally figured it out! Apparently, I had tried color correcting a nested video, and Premiere Pro did not like it. I tried this two more times in new projects... same problem. Then I finally returned to the original project, deleted the nested sequence, and boom, problem solved. I have no idea why this happened. Just a weird bug I suppose...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines