• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro is not exporting what I see in the sequence I have edited

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent hours and hours editing a video with a lot of different scenes, speed ramps, etc., however, when I export it, the final video doesn't show everything I have done. It cuts parts of many scenes randomly. I have already tried changing the Source Range but it didn't work. The video is not even showing correct in the Exporting Settings, only in my editing timeline.

Anyone with the same issue and a solution, please?

Help and thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with clearing media cache and preview files

FAQ: How to clear media cache files 

Post screenshot export settings with left tab to output with an image (not black).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want Ann to explain how the whole program works in response to this question? Clearing media cache is a valid first step for this issue, and asking to see some more specific information is a good next step. This comment seems very out of place so maybe it was meant to be in response to something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beyond Ann's response you may also want to look at using Software Encoding if you're going straight to H264, rather than Hardware Encoding. You can also try exporting to a different video codec altogether like Quicktime ProRes 422.  

Hardware Encoding tends to be a bit more error-prone, especially with sequences with more complex editing, VFX, etc. I personally only use it for review versions. The speed is nice, but I usually want to end with something more reliable. Exporting to a HQ Master like the ProRes I mentioned is also a common move for exporting, again especially if it's a more complex sequence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines