Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro issues are update to 23.0.0

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since installing the latest Premiere Pro update (Version 23.0.0 Build 63), Premiere Pro hasn't allowed certain functionality. I started geting an error 'this effect requires gpu acceleration'. Trying to resolve this under Proejct settings>general>renderer, this box is greyed out and I can't change the selectio from Software only. Also it is taking a very long time to encode videos and I have to render the sequenece every time I make a change (i.e. add subtitles, a mask etc.) I've checked Under Help>Compatability issues, it says no issues. I have an HP Envy with Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 2803 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16GB RAM, Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics card. If any one has a solution/advice this would be greatly received.

Thanks,

Jeremy

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

In order to activate MPE hardware you need a dedicated graphicscard.

This effect requires gpu acceleration: are you using VR effects?

FAQ: Avoiding Warnings Using VR Effects - Adobe Support Community - 12440232

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to activate MPE hardware you need a dedicated graphicscard.

This effect requires gpu acceleration: are you using VR effects?

FAQ: Avoiding Warnings Using VR Effects - Adobe Support Community - 12440232

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your rpely. Not in the project that I'm creating now - closed captions and a mask to blue part of the video. Everything was wokring fine before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, I look at your computer specs and think that rig is barely able to function with Pr2023. A slow 4-core CPU, and without a discrete video card, minimal RAM ... this app needs hardware to work at all let alone well.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines