• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro just blew my speakers

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a music video on my 2019 MacBook Pro today with multiple audio tracks. Suddenly this happened to my sxreen, premiere crashed, and when I reopened it my speakers were blown. I've seen this has happened to older MacBook Pro models. Anyone else had this happen to them recently? Any luck with Adobe covering speaker damage? EBAB06CC-3EBB-4731-9D00-0762211534DD.jpeg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Pro forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

* The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Questions about business plans should be posted in Enterprise and Teams 
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Premiere Pro are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope things worked out for you and got stuff fixed. I left a mssg that said, " that's the most neat workspace I ever saw in my life. Will you marry me ? " 

the adobe police force deleted my mssg which was meant to be funny and lighthearted.... but the police don't believe in editors having a sense of humor. they are very serious.

anyway, i hope you found out the speakers are not blown out ( external or in the monitor ? ) and somehow you got back to a previously saved version of your work where everything didn't suddenly look as bat ?hit crazy as in your photo.

good luck.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

p.s.

I went to art school as a photo major ( pratt ) and got into film biz as a crew member in nyc and retired finally... and as an 'art savvy person' must tell you how beautiful your photo is... even the light dappled spots from levelor blinds ( your white balance ) is perfect.

: )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines