• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro keeps crashing... Where is the problem? :/

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the program. It is newly installed after disk format and shuts down all the time. If I turn on the project and do nothing, nothing happens (for 15-20min I tested). However, when I start working on the timeline doing simple things, it hangs and shuts down without any message or a report appears and the option to send it to Adobe. I have already sent 5 times but no response. The report seems to be encrypted, I don't know where to read it.

I don't know if it can have an impact, but I changed the motherboard and processor from Intel to a newer and faster AMD Ryzen and reinstalled Windows 10. I didn't have such problems before.

How to check what's going on?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a teams or enterprise subscription.

and check your specs (esp video card), and if ok, update your graphics card driver.

specs - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is updated. Motheboard BIOS, GPU aswell. I think it doesn't matter driver is Game Ready or Studio version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it should be studio. check specs.

and your subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'm installing studio atm. I will see.

My subscription? I have all apps from adobe, end is at 30 march but I didn't pay yet. This can't to be a problem becouse Lightroom and Photoshop work well. 

My Pc atm R7 5800x3D / Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 1.2 / 64 GB RAM / Gigabyte RTX 3070TI / Seagate M2 etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from enterprise and teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines