• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Legacy Title Styles - Recoverable?

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to CC 2018 - opened the legacy titler to use my trusty styles to find out they are all reset.  I did not realize all my settings would get wiped with the upgrade.  It seems like .prsl files are probably what these are stored as. I found that custom .prsl files are stored in docs/Adobe... on windows, but it appears that these were uninstalled or overwritten when CC 2017 was uninstalled/2018 was installed, as all that is there is the default styles.

I was not aware of the Sync feature until just now.  Some of those titles I spent a lot of time on, so feeling a bit sad/annoyed.

Is there any way to recover them or am I just out of luck?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you still have 2017 you can save your styles and put them into 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was automically uninstalled when I updated.  But, luckily I found out it is saved in one of the directories -- I forget what I set to be saved there, but I think it is usually default in the my documents directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines