Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Premiere pro M1 mackbook pro pluggins....

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ive noticed that all my plugins are gone for premiere since updating to the new m1 version of PP. After reading the forums I came. across a solution that I dont really understand. I just switched from windows to mac and it seems you have to be a programmer to get this fix to work because i have no idea what any of this means...

Migrating file to CEP 11.....with Node.js (No clue) 

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.CSXS.11.plist (cant create this and have no idea how to create a Plist file.) 

Im sure a bunch of others like me are just waiting on this fix 😞 

can any programmer please explain this...? why is this not something adobe can fix? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry ***Macbook Pro M1 (correction)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Optimizing software for a new processor architecture takes some time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines