Premiere Pro Needs to Continue Legacy Titles or Upgrade Essential Graphics

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legacy Titles give users an option to customize their animations with the transform tool by sentences, or individual words by breaking up your sentence and re-adjusting each text to acheive better animations. All without losing the the text being centered for zoom in and out animations.

Essential graphics make it a lot harder to acheive this, which is non-sense.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

John,

The location for feature requests is here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

The location for feature requests is here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to see an example of what you're doing, I'd have a much better understanding if so.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil,

Would you like for me to do a screenshare and send it over? I could show you what I'm referring to. Basically what is happening is that the transform tool when used on the new titles versus the legacy titles has an issue where it will not zoom from the center if you move the essential graphics title from the position under "motion".

You would have to control the position from the transform tool in order to scale from center, and will have to constantly modify the center every time you animate words. I basically animate captions or 'sub-titles' for reels.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I'd love to see what you're doing ... make a screengrab and post it here.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the video file, you can check it out here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example 2

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just put the anchor point of the text in the middle with your mouse (icon becomes a sort of Pan Behind tool - as in After Effects) before doing any keyframing.

And put the Transform effect over the Text (vector motion) and not in Motion.

pan behind.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines