• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro no audio capture (Blackmagic and Intensity Pro 4K)

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PC with windows 11 Pro and the Blackmagic Intensity Pros 4K.

I used this setup with windows 10 and no problem.

Capturing composite video plus audio.

Since updating to Win 11 and Premiere Pro 2023 I can capture video ok but NOT audio.

Can somone please tell me the correct audio settings in Premiere Audio Hardware. I have tried many configs all day but so far nothing works for audio. As I mentioned video is fine.

Cannot remember the Win 10 settings. 

TOPICS
Audio , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bootsuk,

Sorry about the issue. Which device are you using to capture audio? Is it the same capture card? Could you share a screenshot of your Audio Hardware preferences (Edit > Preferences > Audio Hardware)? 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your reply.  Yesterday I found it was my fault with the Blackmagic card setup. There are input sliders to set audio in/out. As they were set in the middle of the scale at what I thought was the 50% mark but it was not 50% it was 0%. So you can + or - with the levels.

Silly mistake on my part. 

To be fair there are/were a few driver problems after the switch to Win 11 and thought this was another.  (Thats my excuse anyway)!

Thanks again for your reply

Best Wishes

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Brian,

I'm glad that you found a fix for your issue. Feel free to reach out to us for further assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines