Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not booting

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

For some reason, Premiere seemingly doesn't even attempt to boot up. I click the open button on the Creative Cloud Desktop app. And it does nothing. I can run all of the other apps just fine except Premiere. I click open and nothing happens; not even an error message. I can open it on my laptop but this issue only occurs on my desktop. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried older versions. Nothing seems to work or do anything at all. I'd prefer to do video work on my desktop so if someone has any idea that might help that'd be greatly apprecieated!

Thanks!

Jake

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 2nd comment to this discussion fixed it! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines