• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not opening on iMac Pro 2017

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an iMac Pro 2017, Big Sur 11.6, Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB, 32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4, processore 3,2 GHz Intel Xeon W 8 core, 1TB APPLE SSD AP1024M.

If I close Premiere pro with Mercury transmit and a monitor activated, Premiere doesn't open the project again. It freezes. I just have to reset the preferences with "alt".

This didn't happen with version 14, it happens from 15 to the last one. I have updated everything, but I have the same issue.

Is there a solution for that?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Comec,

We're sorry to hear about this. How is the external monitor connected to the system? Also, are you experiencing this issue with any specific project, or is it happening with all the projects?

Thanls,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I tried different monitors and I didn't solve it. I have Samsung, Eizo and it happens also with iMac Pro monitor. If I just have Mercury transmit activated no problem. If I activate a monitor, any monitor, at the next reopening Premiere freezes. With all of my projects, from version 15 to the lastone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines