• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not opening projects or exporting on M1

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experienced this before but in a light version and was able to solve it back then. Now it looks like it is broken.

When opening Premiere Pro I cannot open a project. Or at least it is opening a project but keeps showing a wheel of death. One time I could finally open the project but then when exporting the same occured. 
The problem started when PP crashed and started to save a 'copy' of. This happened a lot lately. 

I'm on a M1 Pro macbook with Premiere Pro 2022
What I already tried:
- Multiple reboots
- Installing the latest version of premiere
- Re-installing the program
- Clearing the media cache
- Starting a new project, closing it and then trying to open the one I need( this worked one time before)

Kinda stuck here. Below you can see a video of what is going on, but when looking at the screencast you'll see that my arrow appears. The picture below shows what I see. The Wheel of death. Also I need to close the program in the hard way because It's not responding. 

Is anybody else experiencing this too?

Video of what is taking place:
https://youtu.be/R1IX7cqFkwk

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe support helped me out on this peculiar case.

Close premiere
1. Documents/ Adobe / ( Here you will find premiere pro folder, rename it to premiere pro.old) 

2. Choose Go to > ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/ ( Here you will find premiere pro folder, rename it to premiere pro.old) 

This apparently reset the program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines