• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Not Rendering Legacy Titles

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro exits program when trying to render legacy credit title roll in version 22.4.0 Build 57

Working with adobe 2 techs 4hrs each told me to use version 15.2.0  build 35  This is a work around instead of a fix

Case is ADB=24953475=C7P0  which they want to close  as if fixed

Anybody seen this

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll still find some people that like the Legacy Titles but that thing is on its way out the door. Newer versions of Premiere give you the ability to convert to an Essential Graphic. Not sure how well the rolling credits will translate to that - haven't tried it, but EG does have a credits roll.  

You could try upgrading or downgrading the Premiere version.

If you continue to use Legacity Titles you're eventually only going to have workarounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that a totally untrue statement.

I can still use the Titler if I want to.

Adobe is forcing nobody to do anything.

Only thing is the Legacy titler is soon to be gone. When I dont know, only Adobe knows.

So its up to you if you want to use the Ess Graphics (which is getting imo better over time)

Or use a 3rd party titler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to consider converting Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics Titles while you still can.

Learning Essential Graphics while you still have Legacy to fall back on might be better than having to do it cold turkey with no other options in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines