Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Premiere Pro not responding when clicking on Auto in Lumetri Color

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community, 

after I updated to the newest Version of Premiere Pro, I encounter following error:

Whenever I click the Auto Button in the Lumetri Color Tab, Premire freezes and crashes as soon as I click somewhere. I already used the Adobe Cleaner Tool to remove Premiere Pro and reinstalled it. All my drivers are up to date. I tried deactivating my GPU and activated it again. I founnd a similar question from 2017, a Adobe Expert recommended to delete the content of this folder -> C:\Users\User\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0\Profile-User 

as well as reset the User Workspace. Did all of that, rebootet system. 

Unfortunately, the error still occurs. I ask for quick help and hope that the new version will not cause more errors. Is it possible to downgrade to the last 2019 version?

Thank a lot. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow amazing! Everything works well again! Thanks a lot

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an acceptable answer.  Last time I did this, it was a lot of work to put everything back the way it was and caused signigicant interuption to my work day.  This might be okay for a sudent or hobbyist, but professionals with deadlines cannot afford to reset preferecnes everytime Adobe has an issue like this.

I have spent a lot of time customizing Adobe Premeire, they need to fix this serious bug.

Not to mention we lose work every time it happens.  I'm now in the habit of saving every time I hit "auto".

Just another reason why we might switch to Davinci Resolv.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sync settings.

Upload and download all your Preferences/Settings, workspaces and kbsc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines