Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Not Working

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As of the new update, I have been receiving a whole bunch of issues. I am currently on Windows 10. Premier is completely up to date. So I first encountered problems with the bin folders not updating previews of the clips I had in them, and then the whole preview system is not working. The current source and timeline previews are now not working along with the audio. And now every now and again as I enter the app it stops at ExpoterQuicktimeHost.prm. Right now the program is completely unusable and I really need to use it so can someone please tell me how I can fix it?

Thanks,

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have completely started my project again, and everything seems to be working fine. I am now closing this thread but if it stops working again, I will start it again... I think Premier was just having trouble loading media and that was what was causing the crashing and files not loading... Hopefully, no one else goes through what happened to me because it was a pain and a real big disruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I haven't encountered any problems with Premier for a little while now... I think it had to with the media, but now it seems to be loading. Thanks for all your help anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Premiere and reinstalled it and it started to work again. I also uninstalled the beta of animation character editor and it started to work faster once I did not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines