Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro on closes makes taskbar stop working

Advocate ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with premiere and I go to do something else and I can't click anything on my taskbar. When I click my search icon it turns a different color but when I click nothing happens. It works when I restart my PC but I don't want to have to do that every time.

Fix?

Thanks,
Drum

~Jake
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ryzen 3 2300x

GTX 1650

16 GB of RAM

512 GB of SSD
64 bit OS (x64 base processor)

Win 10

I don't have a hard drive.

I never had this problem until a couple days ago, though I've always had lag becuase of my CPU. These are the only specs I know of considering its a prebuilt from B&H.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much free space is on the SSD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

about 200GB

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just happened to me too. In task manager is shows that premire pro was a background proseess and it was using 10gb ram so i force stopped it and everything went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens to me too, but only after I safely close the program. Not only does the task bar not work, but I also cannot open files in file explorer or screenshot anything. It seems to just block every action related to windows after closing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines