Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro on M1 BlackMagic UltraStudio Monitor 3g

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!

All of Adobe's software works perfect on my 2020 M1 Mac Mini.  I'm running big sur 11.5.1.  I use the BlackMagic UltraStudio Monitor 3g (USM3g) for output through my SDI Flanders Scientific monitor.  

My USM3g device works with several apps, including After Effects.  BUT... the latest version of Premiere (15.4.0) will not even SEE the USM3g device in video playback... but it DOES see the USM3g device in Audio Hardware. 

*** The only way I can get Premiere to see the USM3g device is if I use a previous version of the software... which of course is completely unacceptable since I have many projects built with the latest software version.***

NOTE:  every time I open Premiere I am seeing an event warning:  "A low-level exception occurred inL (Transmit::Startup)

All permissions have been released to Premiere.  I have reset preferences in Premiere and have even reinstalled premiere!  Nothing is fixing this issue.  I am running the latest driver for the USM3g device (released in May) and I have called BlackMagic to attempt several reinstalls of the device.  NOTHING.

AGAIN... After Effects sees the USM3g device... but not Premiere.  SO, all signs point to some sort of issue with Premiere.

Is anyone experienceing this issue?   Please advise.  
Thanks!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know if this works with Monterey? (OS 12.13?). I haven't tried it installed the new OS but just curious

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines