premiere pro playback pauses on its own

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I have a problem, when I am editing in adobe premiere pro the preview pauses continuously, I give space to play and it plays but after a few seconds it pauses by itself, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but it is still the same after that, I had also tried deleting the media cache and the same thing keeps happening, I don't know someone has this same problem, and if they could give me a solution

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered this behavior of Playhead, but I did not understand what the reason is. There is still no answer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to clear out your Media and Disk Cache. Go Edit/Preferences on Windows or Premiere Pro/Preferences on Mac and then to Media and Disk Cache and use the options to clean and clear out your Media and Disk Cache.

I hope that this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines