• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Playback Unsolvable Glitch 2022 ?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for all the help. 

I have been experiencing many glitches when I play back on my timeline, and the glitch stays when I export. I cleared cache, updated premiere, and rendered the timeline, but I cannot seem to find a solution. 

Here are my Mac's specs (Macbook Pro 2021 / Version 12.3 Monterey) 

• Memory 64GB 
  • Chip: Apple M1 Max 
  • 32 Core 

Here is more information on the current video I am working on 

Actual Clip: 3840x2160 , Codecs: Timecode, Linear PCM, H.264, 24fps

Sequence Setting: 24fps, 1080x1920, Square Pixels 1.0

I can help provide any information to the best of my knowledge; thanks in advance for all the help. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jordanm46357730,

Thanks for writing in.

Are you working on a dual monitor setup? Would you mind sharing a screenshot or screen recording that shows the glitch? Also, what's the source of the footage? Was it screen recorded or shot on a camera?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nishu, 

Thank you for the response. I will try to get a screenshot of the different types of lags and glitches. 

Either it will repeat the same frame, creating a choppy video. Or sometimes the color is way off. 

Do you work in a dual monitor setup? No I do not. 

Source of the footage? Multiple. Some of the footage is shot on camera, some of my footage comes from a recording of a webinar platform I use. 

Again, thank you for the reply! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jordanm46357730 ,

Sorry for this problem. We have done some improvements for glitch issues in the latest beta builds. We expect playback & export to come out without glitches now. You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please try and let us know how it goes in the beta build. If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage. We will check it at our end and take quick action.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines