Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro português brasil

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

I installed Premiere Pro but it doesn't have the Brazilian Portuguese version, to make the subtitles transcripts, is there another version that supports Brazilian Portuguese ?

InkedCaptura de tela 30-08-2022 09.05.14.jpg

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, only "Portuguese (European)" (or "Português (Portugal)") is supported for now:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you breakdown what is the user base size of Portugal vs Brazil to back up a decision like that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andre,

No one here would know the answer to that question. Sorry. We can only assume that the team made the decision based on data. That's how decisions go down at the company.

Best Wishes,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, how's it going?

What would be the best way to suggest developers to consider adding a Portuguese (Brazil) option for transcriptions? I'm sure it will help a lot brazilian video editors!

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dreiky,

Sorry about that. I found a feature request you can upvote here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/45280834-need-portuguese-of...

You can get the attention of the developers on that post. You can also create a new post in the Beta forum, where they lurk. Add a comment to this thread, as well: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/speech-to-text-portuguese-brazil/m-p/12...

I'll message the engineers responsible for captions so they are aware.

I appreciate the Brazilian people and their wonderful country and language. I hope to help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what @Kevin-Monahan said:

I also want to clarify that I'm not an employee of Adobe. Thus, I can't tell you why certain decisions are made the way they have been made as I don't work there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines