• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro problems with LUTS between PC and mac

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently work for a client who runs a mac, while i edit with a pc.

My quesion is with a problem with the LUTS loading in the project after i send it to my client.

I use a creative LUT which we both put in the relevent folders on my pc and on my clients mac, we have tried everythnig and nothing seems to work.

I use adjusment layers in the project then I load my LUT in the creative panel. The problem is even though we both have are luts loaded in the pc and mac system (creative folders) the Luts will not load in the creative panel on my clients mac, its just blank, which means they have to individualy load the LUT onto the the adjusment layer for it to work, which is a real hassel and very time consuming for my client, is there anyways around this or has anyone else encountered this problem.

thanks for your help

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where precisely on each computer are you storing those LUTs? I trust you are NOT putting the LUTs in Premiere's LUTs folders? It's still rather common for users to do this but prone to problems.

Please understand, the Program-Package folders/Adobe/PremierePro/LUTs/ folder area, where the built-in LUTs/looks are stored, is accessed by numerical order in the folder after computer sort, NOT by LUT/look name.

User-added LUTs need to go in the places they have provided charts for the locations ... where you can put the LUTs/Looks in one folder-tree setup for Technical (Basic), Creative, and Input (interpret footage/input LUTs) folders for use in specific Premiere locations.

I recommend the Program-Package Folders/Adobe/COMMON/LUTs location. And it seems to normally work cross-platform.

So again, show precisely where you're putting those on the specific machines.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines