• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro produces 2 multi cam sequences instead of one

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a multi-cam sequence from 7 videos and one master audio file. Premiere is giving me one multicam sequence with 5 cameras and the master audio and one other sequence with the remaining 2 cameras. I cannot edit these at the same time. Latest version of premiere on the most up to date version of Monterey on a Mac. Thoughts? Help?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean two separate sequences or do you mean two Multicamera Pages in your Program Monitor? If it's two pages you can change the number of cameras you have per page. In the Program Monitor click on the wrench icon and scroll down to "Edit Cameras..." and then a dialog box will open with all your cameras and at the very bottom it shows how many cameras you have per page. Change "Cameras Per Page" from 5 to 7. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I mean it's creating 2 separate sequences when it supposed to only create one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! Can you explain the steps you are taking to make your multicamera sequences? Are you on a Mac M1 or Intel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel.

I have all 7 videos and audio file in my project folder. I highlight all and right click. I create a multi-cam sequence and use the audio to sync. I get 2 sequences. 

INTERESTING NOTE: I switched to my older Mac and got one sequence. What the...???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot of project window showing the sequences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, sorry. I'm already in the middle of editing, but the assets folder shows a folder of processed clips and 2 sequences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines