Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Premiere Pro Project Manager Still can't manage special characters?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have recently just finished a project and wanted to project manage it for archiving. And the project manager just won't work, always showing the unknown error. I fished around for a bit and found that the problem may have been caused by having "special characters" in the source file names. But looking back to my project, I have a gazzilion files spanned across multiple drives with Chinese and Japanese characters in there file names. And my project had around 70 or so complicated sequences that also includes unicode characters in their names and such.

And at this point, changing every single one of them and relinking every single one of them in Premiere is going to be a huge time consuming project all by itself, and I can't afford to spend that much time on just consolidating one project.

So any workarounds? Suggestions? Any fixes? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 18.37.49.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you have any luck with this? I'm currently having the same issue

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines