Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Hp Envy laptop with:

12 gen Intel core i7-1260p

16gb ram

Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

Whenever I tried to export or render my projects it will get stuck loading in the rendering loading screen and freeze at different but low percentages and force me to close the app as it will freeze. Whenever I look in the task manager the GPU will sometimes spike up and come down once or just stay active at a low percentage. But I have found when I turn on encoding to software from hardware rendering and exporting will work fine. From what I have found my gpu should be strong enough to work on 1080p video with it's 7.9gb memory and for it being from a new higher end laptop. Is there any fix to this problem? Is this a bug with the newest premiere? Or am I out of luck?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Update after I have Updated using the intel and hp driver updates I can now use my GPU to export. Thanks for getting me to take a second look at the drivers the first time I checked was just in the device manager and checking for driver updates that way. Still a bit annoyed that the OEM drivers for a computer from this year or last year do not work very well... Hopfully I do not run into any problems now. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating the graphics driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update after I have Updated using the intel and hp driver updates I can now use my GPU to export. Thanks for getting me to take a second look at the drivers the first time I checked was just in the device manager and checking for driver updates that way. Still a bit annoyed that the OEM drivers for a computer from this year or last year do not work very well... Hopfully I do not run into any problems now. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The driver that I downloaded was "Intel Arc Graphics Windows DCH Driver" for anyone else who ever has this same problem later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!! I was trying to figure out this same issue for months, and gave up. Until I came across this post this morning. Totally fixed my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines