• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro requires access to the following folders: Public

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on Premiere Pro 2023. I am unable to open up the pgoram because I keep getting a message:Premiere Pro requires access to the following folders: Public.  I followed the directions by going to Security and Privacy preferences. Premiere has full access and still not allowing me to go into the program. I've read past discussions on this forum, tried everything and nothing works for me.  Please advise. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Thank you. I spoke with the Adobe team and they helped me out pretty quickly. Another public folder had to be created for me. They were able to lead me step by step. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @evg31,

I see the issue. Can you try going back to those preferences for Security and Privacy and ensure that there is access for the application in Files and Folders as well as Full Disk Access. Let us know if that does not work.

Sorry for the problem.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is full access to the program in files and folders well as full disk access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have another user account you can test access to the application with, @evg31? Have you tried logging out of Creative Cloud, then logging back in? Try these things and let the community know what's going on. Sorry for all this troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I spoke with the Adobe team and they helped me out pretty quickly. Another public folder had to be created for me. They were able to lead me step by step. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines