• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Riddled with Glitches

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at my wits end - I cannot seem to find an actual number for Premiere Pro Customer Support. This is extremely frustrating as I have actually had to stop using PP in favour of something less advanced just so I can get the job done, despite having paid for a full year. 

Below is just ONE problem I'm having...

The problem: my program window is showing a still from a previous project, despite there being no reference to it in the timeline...

In general my program monitor seems to be malfunctioning in a big big way (showing nothing most of the time).

In between times it has been crashing horrifically, to the point where one project I had had 7 (!) recoveries, which made version control a night mare!

I'm so frustrated I've had to go back to something less powerful just to get the job done.

If Premiere Pro themselves could reply I would appreciate it. I've tried tweeting to the customer service team but nobody gets back to me... very unhappy about what I've paid for!!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, that's a fairly common error when your graphics card needs update drivers. 
It usually happens with NVIDIA, which has happened to me on some occasions and just by updating
the driver I have managed to solve it. Now if you get an error and it asks you to create a new project,
what you should do is create a totally different project and import the old project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines