• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Screen - Flickering Black

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After watching a few of my clips and editining them thorugh premiere pro, I noticed that the screen statred to flicker black and this doesen't happen when watching the or watching youtube. It just seems to be premiere pro, any ideas on how i could fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably a driver issue with your graphics card. Maybe post your computer specs, premiere version etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. Can you provide your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Does it happen with a specific file?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue. My specs are...

- Windows 10

- 8th gen Intel Core i5 quad core processor

- 8 GB RAM memory

I forget what year my laptop originally is, but I got it in the beginning of 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't fixed the issue but if you make a new project the issue goes away, it is only and issue with the one project I found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've dealt with this issue on multiple projects, including a new one that I made today (Oct 25, 2021).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines