Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro scripting on mac m1

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm new here, I'm trying to understand how I can create scripts in premiere pro 2023 that runs on a macbook m1. I don't seem to have a built in option in premiere for scripting and I could not find a version on the 3rd party app Extendscript that works on a macbook m1.

I would appreciate any help and guidance as to how to start scripting.

If I'm on the subject, if you have other ideas: Right now primarily i want to create a script whereby I select a part of the transcription panel, and then via the script insert that automatically into the timeline as a motion graphics from the graphics panel.

This will help me immensly. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops... sorry I think I posted this in the wrong place - moderators, if you can kindly delete this, I will repost in the premiere pro community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no need to repost. moving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recently posted a new blog going over this process including setting up VSCode and Node.js correctly for Apple Silicon Macs:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines