• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro SDK exporter match source setting

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am creating an exporter for premiere pro and I found that there is functionality of "match source" which aligns the exporter settings to the orginal video.

But there was no explaination in documentation neither in header file, how should I set the "match source" as default as user enter the export setting dialog and extending the parameters support.

Can someone send me any links that might be helpful or give a short introduction where should I start on them? I had tried to set doConformToMatchParams to true in postProcessParams function but it does nothing.

Thanks

TOPICS
Export , How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thanks for update. But how should I set the match source to be default everytime entering the export menu? And how should I expanding the parameters that controlled by match source button? I had checked the header files related, what was left there was "[TODO] explanation to be provided" & "// [TODO] we need a big comment above that outlines how to use the 'match' params hierarchy" for parameter doConformToMatchParams & canConformToMatchParams

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines