• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro shuts down system or launches boot sequence almost instantly

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 10-30 seconds after opening a Premiere project, my entire system will either shut off, or instantly enter the reboot sequence. No error message, just instant black screen. This happens only in Premiere, not After Effects or Media Encoder. I've tried several different projects. I've cleared the cache, preferences, even did a factory reset of my machine. Premiere is up to date. All of my drivers are up to date. This is a brand new machine. I've monitored the core temperature, the GPU temperature, the memory usage, and nothing is spiking. The back of the case is cool to the touch when this happens. I've tried disabling GPU acceleration.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80GHz 16GB ram Windows 11 home NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

I've been using Premiere for a week on this new machine with no issues, and just this morning for some reason it said 'NOPE', has anybody experienced anything like this or have any kind of suggestion? Thanks for reading.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.  I've got that installed already and the problem persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines