• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Timeline Unresponsive

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing the intro for a video I was creating, the timeline (along with a lot of other interfaces) starting becoming unresponsive until I tabbed out or on to another interface. This is the first time I'm seeing this. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for that. We can get this checked. Do you have nested clips in your project? If so, try deleting them or disable Show Audio Waveform.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I do have some nested clips. My entire timeline is made out of a multicam, the three nested clips I have are short ~1s transitions. I hid the Audio Waveforms ands the issue still seemed to be there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to also happen when I alt + scroll in or out, or just scroll in general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi qEclipse,

Thanks for the additional info.

Would you mind testing it on a project that doesn't have nested sequences? It'll help us to narrow down the issue. Also, please share your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) so that we know what are we working with.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines