• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Unsupported Video Driver Issue - Updated Driver doesn't resolve it

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

One of our end users is seeing the attached error message when launching Premiere Pro. After reading the report generated by the 'Fix' button, I downloaded the latest NVIDIA driver for the card that was the 'Studio' version as recommended. After installation and rebooting however, I still see this same error message.

Has anyone had the same issue and resolved it?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Premiere working OK? Are you able to enter and work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I had the same problem until I installed the 531.41 driver. Please give that a try and see if it works for your end user. It worked for me. For what it's worth, I've seen others hit this problem. I'll ask around and see if we can get to the bottom of the warning.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin, I'll look for that one. The one I used is: 528.95, it seemed to be the most up to date version after selecting the video card model on NVIDIA's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Yes, I had the same problem. I launched GeForce Experience, which revealed the proper driver. I usually don't use that software and download directly from the site. In this case, it was what worked for me. I'm not sure if the bug is on NVIDIA or Adobe, but I'll look into it. Others are also experiencing this problem too. I apologize for the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the suggestion, it worked quite well. Installed the driver version it recommended ... all iss good now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Thanks for reporting back. I'll let the team know. It seems like NVIDIA needs to update their configurator page to make the interoperation between the two companies smoother. I'll have devs reach out to them. Your confirmation of this working is sure to help others too, so I appreciate that!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines