• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro using all available memory and then renders fail and computer becomes unusable.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting about 1 week ago I can no longer render videos. Coincidently I also got a Samsung S22 Ultra 5g at the same time. What happens are various render failures and if you look at the memory usage all 16gb are being used and then it fails with random errors like unable to fetch frame on disk or frame error or something like that and error creating disk aligned video frame. I've read all available posts and this has happened to a LOT of people. If I break sequences down to really short segments, render those, then nest them into a sequence and render that, I have been able to render 1 thing which makes zero sense because it's still actually rendering. When this happens of course it crashes almost everything else in the computer. 

I've tried everything and nothing works. 

1- Updated from 20.0 to 22.2  

2- Tried Media Encoder instead to render-  

3- Changed memory settings back and forth from performance to memory, no effect. 

4- Removed and reinstalled premiere pro 3 times. 

5- Uninstalled and then used cloud cleaner and reinstalled. 

6- Changed install location. 

7- Downgraded video drivers.

8- Upgraded video drivers. (Quadro FX1200)

9- Tried software rendering instead of Mercury. 

10 - Transcoded clip in Handbrake first to high quality 4k. 

11- Different preset. 

12 - Reset preferences (now most of my presets are missing as well, like all the youtube options)

13- Changed ram reserved settings, it ignores it completely and goes over 12gb. 

Every single thing here doesn't work. 

Driver - Nvidia RTX/Quadro Desktop and Notebook Driver Release 510

Version 511.79

I did notice that after uninstalling and reinstalling that it had kept some of my preferences and this is after using cloud cleaner as well. How can this all of a sudden be a problem? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also tried-

1- Changing swap file from a manual setting to system managed. Same effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already done that as well. No effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously no one knows how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I literally cannot render anymore. It just did it again and 10000 percent it's premiere pro doing it. Look at the screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines