• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro v22.2 not responding when creating new project and opening old projects

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to

- uninstall and reinstall PP

- update to the latest version of NVIDIA driver

- clear the media cache

I can open a get started project but I fail to change any project setting as the PP is not responding when I try to click on project settings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide detailed specs of your system, including your storage configuration as well as your OS and version of Premiere

Uninstall using the Adobe CC Cleaner: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got 35 Gb free space in my local ssd driver around 1T in other storage hard disc.

I am using Win10 and the latest version of Premiere Pro i.e. v22.2.

I tried to use the Adobe CC Cleaner to uninstall the PP and reinstall again. It still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave? Also, is your workspace split across multiple monitors? If so, try temporarily disconnecting the secondary monitor & check if Premiere Pro is working properly on the primary monitor.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sumeet,

I tired to reset app preferences and I am using one monitor only. 

Thanks,

Mankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if by any chance your media and project files are on the m ain drive, make sure you move them to the other drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to put the media and project files on the online drive usually and it works well. Part of them are in local drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got 35 Gb free space in my local ssd driver

By @鄭敏傑218756412ggl

That is likely your issue.

You need more free space than that on your system drive for temp and system files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remove all adobe apps and reinstall Premiere Pro only now I got more free space now but the problem is still here. =(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How much free space now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines