• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro (version 15.4) latest 2021 audio drops out during playback

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having issues with audio tracks dropping in and out during playback both on the timeline and in the preview window. Clips will play for a couple of seconds and then the audio drops out, sometimes it comes to hack, other times have to stop and start the clip only to have it happen again a few seconds later.

On the timeline, one audio clip will drop while another continues to play.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

See Video Please

Note : (Please don't say Pc config or space issue because I have a professional Video editing PC  )

It's so incredibly frustrating!!!

It's also frustrating to see that Adobe offers no real solutions to the issue. I've tried all the solutions mentioned above and none,

except rendering the entire timeline, worked.

Why there's no official answer or solution for this? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dream Editing,

Sorry for the frustration. Do your audio sample rate match sequence settings? That can help. If not, please try Sequence > Render Audio. Audio underrun has always been an issue when playing back multiple audio tracks, no matter the system. Optimizing audio, sequence settings, and placing media on fast drives can help this issue. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines