• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro version 22.6 cannot open recent projects after loading the control surface plugin

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of Premiere Pro installed on my computer is 22.6. After adding a plug-in through the control surface, when I open the recent project, the interface does not appear. Can anyone help me to see where the problem is?

TOPICS
SDK , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

I think you're on the right track, and that 23.x versions will not encounter the same problem. 

Also: Wow, you downloaded and compiled the Control Surface sample? Dedication! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I create a new project, that's fine and can be used normally, or if I don't load the plugin, it's also fine to open recent projects. It's so strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by "adding a plug-in through the control surface"; are you installing a 3rd party control surface plug-in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Google Translate still needs to improve.

In other words, load a control surface plugin. And this plug-in, whether it is the official "SDK Control Surface Sample" or loupedeck or tourbox, will cause this problem.
By the way, I later installed the latest official version 23, and it was normal. So I'm now trying to download another 22.6 version to see if the app itself is causing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you're on the right track, and that 23.x versions will not encounter the same problem. 

Also: Wow, you downloaded and compiled the Control Surface sample? Dedication! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines