Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro Video import colors too bright & Essential Graphic too dark

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I'm a photographer making some Instagram videos with Premiere Pro. I'm making the same video's for over 1 year. But a couple of weeks ago I had a problem with my premiere pro. After an update, I couldn't export my videos. In the process of fixing it, I did reset my preferences.

Afterward, I found a different solution for my export problem. So that is fixed now.

Unfortunately, I'm facing a new problem, that I don't know how to fix.

-------------
I'm facing 2 problems & they might be related. They used to work perfectly.

1. The colors of my video are brighter in Premiere Pro, then in my Finder. I know, that it might have to do with filming in HDR on my iPhone. But before this, this wasn't the case. The colors didn't change..
I know, that I can interpret footage, to restore it a bit. But it used to be good automatically..

-> In the attached files: Source file gooed colors vs. Wrong Colors

2. I've made a template with After Effects and put it into an Essential graphic, so I can change the address. It has a slightly transparent black background, so the text is a bit more visible. But now, it's really black.. That transparency is gone. But in After Effects it is still there..

-> In the attached files: Wrong version all vs Good version.

Already thanks a lot in advance for your thoughts and helpful tips!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hit F1 and type in color management and/or tone mapping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines