Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Windows 10

HP ENVY notebook

I7-8550u

16gb

All updated-computer and software

Everything was fine. I transferred all my files from another computer over to my new one, it was working, but I wanted to render it so I did. I came back and my main project window would not pick up an image. I tried full screen and it works fine. Go back to regular with my other panals and it will not work

I've tried

Messing with all settings

Restarting computer

Reinstalling the software

Converting all the data to a new project

Putting the project on a flash disk and playing it on another computer and it did fine.

If anyone has any better ideas it'd be much appreciated. The struggle has been real with this one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

All projects and the program window. No video when exported. Like I said it play fine in full screen.

I wound up on the phone with Adobe for 2 hours but if anyone else has problems such as this installed an older version of premier Pro 2017 to be exact uploaded some files and it worked. When I can back to the new version everything worked great. So problem solved but it was an issue the sevice rep has never encountered before.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with all projects or only this particular one?

When you export the video do you see an image?

When you say your project window did not pick up an image, do you mean the program window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All projects and the program window. No video when exported. Like I said it play fine in full screen.

I wound up on the phone with Adobe for 2 hours but if anyone else has problems such as this installed an older version of premier Pro 2017 to be exact uploaded some files and it worked. When I can back to the new version everything worked great. So problem solved but it was an issue the sevice rep has never encountered before.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines